Compost Worms - MELBOURNE ONLY
Worms are back in stock
Deliveries This Saturday 25th October
Due to Limited Stock preference is normally given to these areas:
Eltham, Rosanna, Preston, Thornbury, Northcote, Brunswick, Essendon, Flemington, Carlton, Fitzroy, Abbotsford, Kew, North Balwyn, Doncaster, Mitcham, Heathmont, Ringwood
Mobile 04 1931 0003
7 Day Enquiries
Fishing Worms Not Available - Sorry!
* Best Value in Melbourne
* Even Better Value in Melbourne N/E Suburbs
Quality Fresh Worms and much cheaper than Major Retail Stores
Now 35% less than the cheapest retail product.
DIRECT FROM THE BREEDER
*Special Until 25th October*
250 gm Starter Pack
$32 (That's 35% less than retail)
Deliver Options & Costs
- Home Delivery
North, North/East & Eastern Suburbs Only
$2 to $8 depending on location
Eltham Deliveries Free Anyday
- By Post
Melbourne Suburbs Only
Regular Post $10
Express Post $14
When Buying Worms
1. Ask the weight of worms in the pack - the number of worms can be misleading. (further explanation below)
2. Ask how long the worms have been packed - fresher is better.
3. Buy from someone who knows about worms and you Know and Trust and you can Talk To directly.
We sell by weight with a generous excess - the only way you can be sure of honest value.
And at Eltham Worms you will deal directly with an experienced worm farmer - not an anonymous franchise or shopping cart.
At Eltham Worms you will always get fresh compost worms and generous quantity direct from the breeder with a replacement or refund guarantee.
Many retailers now specify the number of worms but don't mention the weight. 1000 large compost worms just happens to weigh approximately 250gm - but if they are small they could weigh 50gm or less.
You really need to know the weight of worms you are buying to know the value you are getting.
When you buy by weight, the smaller the worms the more you get.
When you buy by number, the smaller the worms the less value you get.
At Eltham Worms we are committed to:
- spreading the word on the benefits of composting and worm farming
- sharing techniques that can help you toward more success and satisfaction
We do this by:
- freely giving advice by phone and email
- producing printed “Help Sheets” (see next page)
- giving presentations, demonstrations and workshops on composting and worm farming on request
Contact Michael on Mob 0419 310 003